CASINO PRADO SUBURENSE
c/ de Francesc Gumà, 6-14, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona
MediumHoteles & Sitges Balboa Beach agree:
- offers a 10% discount on accommodation to all participants of SBB 2023. Those who are interested will be sent a PROMOCODE at the time of SBB registration. The organitzación declines all responsibility booking room.
- the offer is for 3 hotels of MediumHoteles Sitges.
HOW TO GET TO SITGES
Sitges is located 35 kilometres south of Barcelona and has excellent road and rail connections
- 20 minutes from Barcelona International Airport.
- 35 minutes from Barcelona.
- 45 minutes from Reus Airport.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes from Girona airport.
The C-32 motorway connects Sitges with Barcelona in only 30 minutes and with Tarragona in 45. From Sitges you can access the AP-7 motorway which heads north to La Jonquera and connects with the European motorway network, and south to connect the Spanish freeway system.
The MonBus company provides a bus service that connects Sitges with Barcelona and vice versa via the Airport. More information: www.monbus.es
Approximately every 15 minutes there is a train connecting Sitges and Barcelona, the journey takes 30 minutes. Barcelona Sants is the main station for trains to the rest of Spain and Europe. More information: www.renfe.com
Barcelona International Airport is 28 km from Sitges. There are also airports in Reus (67 km) and Girona (135 km).
There is no direct train from the airport to Sitges. So if you want to take the train, you must take the RENFE train from the airport and get off at the first stop called El Prat de Llobregat and change here for the Sitges train.
The train timetable is available from the local trains section of the RENFE – Cercanías website.
The Mon-bus company has a regular daily coach service from Terminal 1 (T1). If your flight arrives at T2, you have to catch the free bus from the airport that takes you from T2 to T1.
A taxi from the airport:
This journey takes about 30 minutes by taxi.